This bundle includes all six mental health courses offered on the Therapy Thoughts school. This is 6 hours of video curriculum along with audio tracks and supplemental resources to improve your mental health.
1) Mindfulness - 1 hour lecture, audio, and supplemental mindfulness script in pdf format.
2) Self-Care - 1 hour lecture, audio, and supplemental workbook for all things self-care.
3) Emotional Regulation - 1 hour lecture, audio, and 34 page packet and list of values to help you manage your emotions.
4) Body Image - 1 hour lecture, audio, and body image packet to help you love your body.
5) Intuitive Eating - 1 hour lecture, audio, and hunger/fullness guided meditation track to heal your relationship with food.
6) Perfectionism & Self-love - 1 hour lecture, audio, and introduction to all things self-love, perfectionism, self-compassion, and healing your relationship with yourself.
By purchasing all six courses in this bundle, you access the best skills, tools, and techniques from my 8 years as a clinical mental health counselor, college-level psychology teacher, and person with lived experience in recovery and healing. This crash course is more than 12 months of therapy psychoeducation and will provide you with real action-oriented tools to breakthrough your limiting beliefs, thoughts, and behaviors. The supplemental resources will extend your education and mental health benefits far beyond the lecture series. This is a life changing course. The content has changed thousands of clients and students lives and will give you the breakthroughs you seek.
Tiffany Roe is a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor, teacher, speaker, and the owner of Mindful Counseling LLC in Orem, Utah. She passionately helps her clients remember they are enough. Tiffany has focused her career on treatment for women navigating eating disorder recovery, poor body image, poor relationships with themselves and food, substance abuse, anxiety, and low self-worth. She feels called to work with women and to help them find their purpose and self-worth. Tiffany believes you can love yourself, your body, and your relationship with food.
She attended Argosy University where she graduated with honors and received her Master of Arts degree in Mental Health Counseling in 2011. She received her Bachelor degree in Sociology from Brigham Young University in 2008. Tiffany is an award-winning teacher & speaker. She taught psychology courses in the Behavioral Sciences Department for Utah Valley University from 2012-2017 and only recently stopped teaching to focus solely on her counseling practice.
Tiffany utilizes Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy in treatment and believes a holistic treatment approach supports total resolution and healing